Tuesday, September 27, 2016


This blog is all about my Surly Long Haul Trucker, a world class touring bicycle ..... I will post pictures and information about the varioius gear and gadgets that I use for cycling. Also, I will post pictures and information about other people's Surly bicycles ..... My cycling theme is "Blue" ... Since I am losing my pigments, I need to cover up all of my skin ... I found two long-sleeved cycling jerseys that have #50 UV protection. I wear knee sleeves over my long socks to give added protection against sunburn.
    


 These pictures show how long my socks really are. Took me awhile to search and find these extra-long socks. I have three pairs of knee sleeves. These Copper Knee Sleeves are the longest, and are very comfortable to wear, even all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment